Saturday, April 2, 2011

Can You Salsa?



Ingredients:
2 15 oz. cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
1/4 cup red onion, coarsely chopped
3 pickled whole jalapeños
1 clove garlic
1 tsp sugar
A handful of cilantro
½ fresh lime juice

Directions:


Dump everything into a food processor and blitz to the consistency you like (about a minute)


Recipe Notes: This one is so easy, but I cannot take full credit for it. A version of this was given to me by a friend many moons ago. I have since added my own touches. It is always a crowd pleaser and can be jarred to give as gifts. And YES, you must always serve it with a side of Corona! Now, turn up the music and let's dance!

Posted by Buffie

Can You Salsa?

<p>This one is so easy, but I cannot take full credit for it. A version of this was given to me by a friend many moons ago. I have since added my own touches. It is always a crowd pleaser and can be jarred to give as gifts. And <span ...

See Can You Salsa? on Key Ingredient.

No comments:

Post a Comment